Friday 11 July 2008

News from Holly Caulfield

I was very pleased to be approached by Helen from Brighton hospital wanting to purchase some works for the brand new intensive care Trevor Mann Baby unit. I feel honoured that my Art is the first these babies will see. For more info www.rockinghorse.org.uk. The grand opening will be in August.

The Mackenzie gallery High street Teddington has been showing my work for about 6 years now, Liz took the gallery over a few years ago www.mackenziegallery.co.uk and has given it a new lease of life. There is a diverse selection of great paintings, sculpture and ceramics to see.

I also have a new range of limited edition prints available if you would like to order anything just contact me. I also have some of the originals available.


CHOCOLATE
My exciting business adventure making organic chocolate, Chocoholly, has really taken off. There are 16 shops selling it now, and its available on-line through www.thenaturalstore.co.uk An article written about my chocolate was published in Eat Sussex last month by Gilly Smith who is famous for her foodie books.

The Affordable Art Fair have invited me to do something chocolatey at this years Autumn show 23rd to the 26th October……..this is exciting, watch this space!! I am also showing my latest paintings with the Skylark stand as usual.
check out www.chocoholly.com my blog for more info.

No comments: